Thigh lift is a cosmetic surgery performed to design or reshape the thighs that have excessive fat or sagging skin. The surgery tightens the skin of the thigh and reduces sagging of the inner or outer parts of the thighs.
Ideal candidates for Thigh Lift
Thigh lift is a solution for individuals with following problems:
• Excessive loose skin on inner or outer part of the thigh
• Drooping or sagging thighs
• Excessive fat in the thighs
• Experienced massive weight loss
• Fluctuations in weight
What will a Thigh lift do to my thighs?
A thigh lift will improve the shape of your thighs by:
• Eliminating excessive skin from the thigh
• Tightening and firming the skin contour of the thigh
• Reducing the fat in the thighs
• Creating beautiful and sculpted legs
• Giving a better-proportioned contours to the thighs and lower body
• Smoothening the skin of the thighs
• Giving firmer and more youthful-looking appearance to the thighs
• Improving the overall proportionate of the body image
What a thigh lift won’t do?
Thigh lift is not a choice of surgery only to remove excessive fat from the thighs. In cases where there is excessive fatty tissue in the thighs, Liposuction is the ideal procedure that can be followed by Thigh Lift for an improved thigh contour. Additionally Thigh Lift is the choice of procedure in cases of poor skin elasticity that has resulted in sagging of thighs.
Your surgeon is the best person to evaluate your eligibility for any kind of Body Contouring or Liposuction procedures.