Face lift or rhytidectomy is a surgical procedure aimed to reduce facial wrinkles and sagging skin caused by aging.
Ideal candidate for Face Lift
An individual with following facial problems can benefit from face lift:
• Sagging face
• Presence of deep creases below the lower eyelids, along nose or corner of the mouth
• Fat loss from face
• Loosened skin over any part of face
• Excessive fatty deposits under the chin and jaw
• Double chin
What will a face lift do to my Face?
A face lift procedure will• Removes excessive skin from the face
• Tighten the underlying tissues and muscle
• Redrape the skin on the face and neck
• Correct the midface sagging, deed creases, jowls and a double chin
• Give a youthful look to the face
• Restore the naturally vibrant appearance of the face
What a facelift won't do?
A Face lift surgery is a restorative surgery that won’t change the fundamental appearance of the face. Additionally it cannot stop the aging process. So any person who is considering a face lift surgery should keep these in mind before deciding to go for the surgery.