Butt Lift or Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock Augmentation surgery is a procedure that involves enhancement of butt size. It is basically done to increase the size, enhance the contour, and correct the imbalance proportions of the buttocks.
It can be done by any of the following:
• Using implants: This involves use of implants to enhance the shape of butts.
• Transferring fat (fat grafting): It involves transfer of fat from any part of the body that has excessive fat to the buttocks. Mainly the fat is taken from fatty areas of the body like abdomen, thighs, back, arms, chest, and neck and injected into the needy butt area.
• Combination of both of the above
Who needs a Butt Lift?
Butt lift is an ideal procedure for any individual male or female who is not happy with the shape of his butts or wants to balance his body on a whole.
Benefits of Butt Lift
• Enhances the feminine size and shape of butts
• Buttocks appear far more shapely and attractive
• Increases fullness, roundness and projection of butts
• Improves figure balance
• Improves overall appearance of the individual as fatty areas lose fat and needy butt gets the fat
• Enhance the self-image and self-confidence of the person
What a Butt lift won’t do?
Butt lift is not a choice of surgery only to remove excessive fat from the butts. In cases where there is excessive fatty tissue in the butts, Liposuction is the ideal procedure that can be followed by Butt Lift for an improved butt contour. Additionally Butt Lift is the choice of procedure in cases of poor skin elasticity that has resulted in sagging of butts.
Your surgeon is the best person to evaluate your eligibility for any kind of Body Contouring or Liposuction procedures.