A breast lift, or mastopexy, is a cosmetic procedure performed to raise the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue. It improves the breast contour and rejuvenates the figure by reshaping the loose and sagging breasts.
Ideal candidates for Breast Lift
Breast Lift is performed on physically healthy females with following characteristics:
• Sagging, drooping or loose breasts due to any of the following reasons:
• Weight fluctuations
• Family history
• Uneven breasts
• Enlarged or stretched areola
• Decreased breast volume
What will a Breast Lift do to my breasts?
A breast lift will aesthetically improve the appearance of your breasts along with the following benefits:
• Uplifts and firms the sagging breasts
• Improves breast shape, projection, and symmetry
• Reduces the enlarged areola
• Repositions the nipple higher on the chest wall
• Gives a youthful appearance to the breasts and body
• Rejuvenates the figure
What a breast lift surgery won't do?
Breast lift surgery is not meant to increase or decrease the size of breasts. It will only tighten the loose and sagging breasts to give them a firmer look. In case changes in the size of breasts are required, breast augmentation (to increase breast size) or breast reduction (to reduce breast size) along with breast lift surgery are performed.