Restore Your Virginity & Regain Your Innocence With HymenoplastyBy TLCCliniquePosted On 27-Jun-2017
According to various ethnics and religions, the hymen is considered to be a symbol of virginity in women. A hymen is a membrane that covers the opening of the vagina partially that breaks during the initial sexual intercourse. However, hymen ruptures because of other reasons besides sexual intercourse like physical exercises, cycling, horse riding etc. Nowadays more and more women are seeking hymenoplasty (reconstruction of hymen) for a variety of reasons.
Hymenoplasty also knew as Vaginoplasty is a revirginization procedure in which the hymen is restored to the virgin state. The procedure helps in restoring an intact hymen and will cause bleeding in the subsequent intercourse.
Hymenoplasty is a surgical procedure which can be completed in about 30-45 minutes. In this procedure, the surgeon put back the hymen together which appears as natural as the previous state of virginity. The dissolvable stitches which are used to reconnect the skin membranes automatically dissolve along with the healing process.
* The hymen appears as normal intact hymen
* During the first intercourse after the procedure would initiate pain and bleeding as in a virgin
* The procedure is with no particular complications and short.
* It is usually performed on an outpatient basis
* There will not be any external scars or marks
* This procedure also tightens the vaginal wall
* Higher possibility of orgasm during sexual activities
* Helps those who have religious, cultural or ethnic reasons for having the hymenoplasty
After the procedure
Hymenoplasty is an outpatient procedure and the recovery time after the procedure is less than a day. The patient has to stay in the hospital only for 5-6 hours and can return to work on the very next day. The complete healing process takes approximately 6-8 weeks.
TLC Clinic based in Kollam, provides Hymenoplasty in Kerala with a high degree of precision and accuracy under the supervision of Dr Anoop G Mohan, one of the best Plastic and Cosmetic surgeon in Kerala.
Visit Us : tlcclinique.com
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org