Astique Aesthetics was conceived in 2015 by a group of Plastic Surgeons at Ahmedabad, India. A year later Astique Aesthetics launched their concept Plastic Surgery Clinic "TLC Clinique". TLC stands for Transplantation, Laser and Cosmetic Surgery. Since then TLC has grown into one of the major plastic surgery centres in India, with branches all over the country. The concept behind TLC CLINIQUE is to create a world class system without the corporate middlemen and their culture of profit and greed. Our Doctor's work directly with and for you, ensuring that every person is given the best treatment at the most reasonable price. TLC Clinique aims to make Quality Plastic Surgery affordable to all, In the words of our Founder Member and Associate Director Dr. Anoop .G. Mohan,"..to put the Care back in Healthcare.
The TLC Quilon Centre is run by Dr Anoop G Mohan, who is a certified Plastic Surgeon trained in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery and, Hair Transplantation. He graduated from the prestigious JSS Medical School, Mysore, India in 2004 and then did his Masters in Surgery from MS Ramaiah Hospital in 2007.
He has worked as a Surgeon in many prestigious hospitals of the country. His passion for Plastic Surgery took him to Professor Gurumurthy, known as the Dhronacharya of Indian Plastic Surgery. He did his Speciality Masters under Professor Gurumurthy's guidance and started his practice with another stalwart, Dr. Benoy Varghese.
Soon he developed an interest in Cosmetic Surgery and learnt the art and craft of Hair Transplantation from Dr. Sanjeev Vas who is a pioneer in the field and the Founder President, Association of Hair Restorative Surgeons of India.
Dr. Anoop G Mohan currently works in Quilon and Bangalore. His specialities include:
. Hair Transplantation
. Tummy Tucks
Surgical and Non Surgical Body Countouring . Fat Grafting
. Vaginal rejuvenation
. Non Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
- Work directly with the patients and for the patients
- Ensure world class facilities to the patients
- Avoid corporate culture in medical treatment
- Standardize treatment facilities
- Help people over come physical limitations and improve their self esteem and confidence
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery – ISHRS
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Surgeons
- Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons, India (AHRS)